TAT CN Header

Friday, June 15, 2007

Day after Bowling

Despite the 4 leaf clover necklace and the beer, I did not perform well during last night's league games; I think my highest game was 110 -- but my memory is a little fuzzy, so it could have been a little better or a little worse. Maybe I shouldn't have bought those shots, hmmm...

Here's my team! The Pinderellas. From left to right: Meg, Amy, Shannon, and Me

Here I am crying into my beer; some friends gave me a diaper -- maybe for in my car. Meg is trying to either get a sip of my beer or sneak into the pic: I'm not entirely sure.
This was a little at-home warm-up: my pre-game, if you will. So, at the end of the night, my husband and I both found ourselves knuckle-deep in Nacho Supremes -- we were able to avoid the temptation last week, but not this week. Oh well, clearly this week has demonstrated how fallibly human I am, so I'm not gonna beat myself up over consuming some fast food.
Today, I was a little tired for my morning workshop, but I survived. Afterward, I met the hubby for lunch, and now I am definitely feeling the afternoon sleepies. I think I might take a nap and then go to the gym, or if the rain lets up, maybe I can run outside.

10 comments:

Marcy said...

Just out of curiosity, why is there a bottle on the table? LOL Did you have to drink that? :P
Looks like a fun night!!! Going "Light" I see hehe!!

ws said...

In college I found that tequila always improved bowling performance. Enjoy your nap - naps are better than workouts.

David said...

That shirt with the skull and crossbones is awesome! And yeah, who was drinking from the bottle?

Sounds like you had fun, and just remember: a bad game bowling that you don't remember just doesn't matter that much!

Jess said...

The bottle was for LBK (Little Baby Kyle), Amy's baby. Her husband is on my husband's team and they bring LBK to bowling, along with his accessories.

But now that I think of it, a bottle might be an innovative way to put back the drinks!

Erin said...

Wish I could have been there. As the official substitute I am hurt that I never get an honorable mention when I bowl or show up in your pictures. Granted, I wasn't there last night but I heard it was a great time.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love the pics!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a fun night!

But the bottle sounds like it would be a slow way to consume the drinks. Wouldn't hit fast enough. (I'm all for the immediate gratification!)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. Sounds like a fun time, but I'm not sure the bottle is a very effective way to drink beer. I like the pitcher better.

J~Mom said...

LOL Looks like a fun night at bowling!

Mendy said...

I dig the shirt too! Looks like a fun time! Bowling... I haven't done that in forever, then again, I suck at it.