TAT CN Header

Friday, June 29, 2007

Clouds of Bugs

The tile got mostly installed today and it's looking really wonderful; plus, the installer left a little path through the hallway so we can access the bedroom and bathroom and he'll finish that area tomorrow when he returns to do the grout.

Since I had access to my own shower, I went this afternoon and got my short run out of the way. It was pretty miserable: hot, humid, and VERY buggy. When I returned, I was covered in a blanket of those little black gnats. Ick. But, at least I got the run done and was able to shower at home.

If all goes well, the tile should be finished by tomorrow afternoon, which will be awesome.

5 comments:

David said...

Glad you got some progress on the tile and still were able to run and take a shower, but I still think you should do the Jennifer Beals impression. :-p

Marcy said...

SWEET!!

Gross on the bugs though. Luckily I haven't had too much of a prob with bugs . . .yest. Crossing my fingers LOL

miss petite america said...

just think of all the bugs you inhaled!

MNFirefly said...

Bugs....GROSS!!

Pictures are must after the bathroom is DONE!!

J~Mom said...

I hope we get to see pics of the tile! Ewww...bugs!