TAT CN Header

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Brain Ache

I have a wicked bitch of a headache this morning. No, not because of drinking (although I did enjoy a few beers last night, but it wasn't enough to warrant a headache). The headache is actually a holdover from yesterday. I hate it when a headache lasts this long and I especially hate waking up with one (my husband was probably smacking me in the head last night while I slept; that, or the dog was bouncing up and down on my skull -- that's what it feels like anyway).

Hope it's not a brain tumor...

...anyhoo, I am saving my long run for this evening b/c unlike the rest of you dedicated individuals who are able to rise early and get your run or bike or swim in, I find any hour before 8 am to be evil, so I slept in. That means the 8 miler will have to wait until about 7:30 pm. Not necessarily the most desirable time of day, but that's how I roll.

And, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Including both of mine (sorry, I did not buy any gifts! I'm so disorganized and the day snuck up on me!)!

6 comments:

Erin said...

It's ok to leave that run until this evening. You would have to get up at 5 or 6am to beat the miserable heat and traffic here. I was awake early and kind of considered another bike ride but then I went back to bed. It was glorious to sleep in but since I am not used to it, I was awake every 20-45 minutes with some twisted dreams.

ws said...

It wasn't as if you missed any good weather by delaying your run. You might even be better off tonight. I forgot to send my father his card, of course he won't notice my forgetfulness since the 'rents are in Spain for two weeks - how convenient.

Hope you feel better already...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your headache. I get really bad sinus headaches during crap weather.

Hope your run goes well tonight!

runner26 said...

hope your run goes well tonight!

Marcy said...

As long as you get it done, doesn't matter what time of day it is ;D Hope that headache clears for you!

Neese said...

you didn't hear the other symptom of a brain tumor is shi**ing your pants? LOL, ok that was low, i'm sorry lol

xoxo get well soon