TAT CN Header

Friday, May 25, 2007

I've Got a Little Throat Thing

I don't feel so good today, homies.

Yesterday, my throat felt scratchy in the morning and as the day progressed turned into soreness. I drank about four cups of hot tea, which felt good on the throat, but by the time I went to bed, I was starting to feel icky all over.

Then I woke up at 5:15 this morning to let Scooter out and I definitely felt "the ick," so I took two Tylenol Cold pills, and I think they are the devil: sure, I'm cleared up but I feel like my head is full of cotton balls. I'm not running a fever and I'm not seriously boogery, so hopefully this is a minor, 24 hour bug that will blow over shortly, but for the day I think I might just chill out and read.

I've got to rest up for happy hour this evening.

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Rest up!!! Hope you feel better soon! Make sure you have a couple for me during happy hr ;)

J~Mom said...

Feel better fast!!

miss petite america said...

dang and right before the holiday weekend!!

feel better soon, chica.

oh and about the latest john irving: i haven't gotten too deep into yet but it already sounds a lot like his others, specifically "a widow for one year".

MNFirefly said...

Now I know where your priorities are. LOL!

I hope you feel better soon.

ws said...

feel better soon - hopefully it isn't so warm in florida that the cold lingers - I can never beat those summer colds quickly.

runner26 said...

Feel better!