TAT CN Header

Monday, May 14, 2007

Boh-ring

Saturday, I rounded out my running week with another short run, bringing my weekly total to a grand 8 miles. A little discouraging considering that six months ago 8 miles would've been just one weekly run, but I have to take what I can get and be happy that I was consistent last week, which is not something I can say about my running every week.

Yesterday was a day of running rest, and I went to lunch and a movie with friends and crashed early last night (to the sweet, sweet sounds of a thunder storm -- finally).

Today, I have been busy. I had class this morning, and I have been spending the afternoon cleaning, and I got to cross off two tasks from my list of projects while my husband is gone (clean ceiling fans -- very dusty -- and bleach tile in guest bath -- still feeling a bit light-headed from that one). Now, I need to read some papers and finish laundry. I plan another run for this evening, and it should be nice weather. We got more rain today and it's overcast, so it might be a bit cooler this evening, which would be lovely.

6 comments:

Neese said...

what movie did you see? :) enjoy your evening run!!

Jess said...

I went to "The Ex" with Jason Bateman and Zach Braff. It was good; we laughed heartily, and it was better than I thought it would be.

ws said...

My plane landed right as that storm was starting but for a while it was just lightning and thunder and no rain. I just hope there is no rain between 6-9am. Hope you had a painfree run...

Marcy said...

Have a good run tonight!! I always love the high you get from cleaning supplies . That's why my house is always so clean, my little escape from the kids TOTALLY KIDDING!!

L*I*S*A said...

There is something about a thunderstorm that lulls me to sleep almost instantly...weird, I know.

J~Mom said...

I am jealous of the thunderstorm! I know exactly what you mean about weekly totals. Right now 3 miles is my long run. Oh how I long for a nice 2 hour run!