TAT CN Header

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Clarification and 3 Miler

Regarding the sidebar and my archives, I guess I should've been more specific: I am on new Blogger (have been for about a year), and do understand that I can update the template in order to change any aspect of the blog's appearance. I guess I was looking for something more simplistic. Like an "easy" button? Suppose that is not an option.

Anyhoo, I had another good 3 miler this evening. Knee felt good, weather was nice, tunes were rockin. I did eat too much for dinner, so my stomach wasn't real pleased with the running. But what can I do? Eat less? Bah.

8 comments:

Froyd said...

Sure, there's an easy button. It's called making someone else do it.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I didn't realize that you are on the new blogger. Sorry. In that case, just go to the template tab, and click on page elements. Find your blog archive section and click to edit. Then pick which of the sytles you want. I think you have it set to flat list now. Drop down may be what you want - it will only display one monhth in a box, and give you a menu to pick a different one, and hierarchy is the one I use. Good Luck!

teacherwoman said...

Eating less sounds too difficult. I would have just waited longer before running. Why eat less?! That's craziness!

Nice job on the 3 miler!

Neese said...

I wonder if the PC handles Blogger differently than Mac, because I don't even see a "page elements" option.

This blogger thing needs to be a lot more user friendly!

Congrats on another successful 3 miler! You're coming back!

Marcy said...

Did you get the burps? Every time I run after eating I'm like Mrs Gas Mouth over here. (So gross, sorry)

Sweet job on the 3 miles!! Lookin pretty good!! ;D

runliarun said...

Maybe just eat less before running? That would solve this problem. You can make up afterwards, he, he.

I hate to eat before I run. But afterwards I feel entitled to the best things.

MNFirefly said...

Great job, Jess!

J~Mom said...

I hate the feeling of running with food in my stomach but if I run before dinner it's blistering hot. What to do...what to do...