TAT CN Header

Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Report

No running yesterday. Instead, I did some Christmas shopping, some laundry, some reading, and watched some movies (we watched the 3rd installment of "Pirates of the Caribbean" and I give it two thumbs down; blah, what was worse than the story was that it was a story that didn't want to die -- it felt like the longest movie of my life).

On a side note, I have had a headache for, I swear, 4 days now. It's a tension headache, I know it, because it's in my neck and shoulders, and while some methods temporarily relieve it (hot bath, aspirin, exercise, massage), it keeps re-appearing. I know it's because I'm under stress with the end of the semester and with the looming holidays, but I hope it's not a brain tumor. That would suck.

Today, I don't actually have any classes, but I have a shizload of papers to read, then I hope to get a short run in this afternoon. Tomorrow are my last two classes and then I just have to work like a busy little beaver to get papers and grades done by Friday. The end is in sight.

9 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Yes, the end is near. I'm definitely getting the holiday syndrome. It's hard for me to pick up a book!

Marcy said...

You and me too. I've had a headache for the past couple days also. I think mine might be from my neck being all jacked (from sleeping on it the wrong way or something) All I know is that the stupid Tempur Pedic pillow that's supposed to be the shiz isn't doing it's job :P Now I'm off to go take my aspirin for the day . . . LOL

Have fun with those papers. YIKES!

Jen said...

Hope the headaches clear up. I get them often.

Lori said...

I used to get headaches like crazy. Not nearly as much anymore, but they are doozies :P I really love Christmas, but I can't wait until I am all done and ready so I can just enjoy it. Too much stress with it all right now.

Nancy said...

Look out Jerry! Jess has just been authorized to use the title of Goddess. The 8th race results are published. Congrats on winning your "division."

Mendy said...

Ahh... Jess. Hope the noggin' gets better. That's a lot of stress to be under, reading all those papers but semester is almost over! Yeah... We will all be so happy for you when it is. And you can enjoy the Holidays!!

David said...

It's not a tuumaahhh!

Yeah, running tense can often only make me more tense, since I wind up hiking my shoulders upward, and keeping everything tight. Time for some hard core yoga? Maybe with a group of hippies? At least the scent of incense (pot) may calm you!

Anonymous said...

I always deal with tension headaches. I have a wee one now too, end of semester crud.

J~Mom said...

I hope your headache is better! I hope your grading is going well!