TAT CN Header

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Boring Happens

Yesterday evening, I got in a quick 2 miles with Scooter, which was fun, and when I got back I did some ab work and push ups while I watched "Seinfeld" -- I tell ya, one of the best ways to do strength training or stretching at home is with a fav sitcom before me.

Today, I woke to find that temps had dropped significantly, so I'm looking forward to a run this evening with the cooler weather. I'd like to do something a little longer this evening, like 5 or 6 miles, so I'll let ya know how that goes.

I really have nothing else to chat about. Sorry for the boring post.

14 comments:

Margo said...

Love the cooler weather - we've gotten some in Houston too. Those pretzels and cookies looked yummy! Hope you start feeling better!

MNFirefly said...

Nothing bad about yours post, Jess. Good luck on your run tonight!

Wes said...

Yaaaawn! That's Okaaaay!! It fits perfectly into my taper week :-) Thanks!!!

Nancy said...

Enjoy the cool. I don't even want to ask what temp. We have 5 inches of snow on the way...

Marcy said...

LMAO what does "temps drop significantly" mean? 70 weather? :P

Laura N said...

Cooler temps are perfect for those longer runs. Hope you enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Way to keep up with the running.
And, I agree stretching and Seinfield is a great combo.

Nancy said...

You "obtain" your shirt by clicking on it and saving it. :D

If you really do want a real shirt, you can let Vickie know, from the link on my tshirt post and she will see if she gets enough to order 20. Otherwise, virtual shirts for the virtual race is the option. Or you can take the logo to any site like zazzle or runningbanana and have your own made up.

Anonymous said...

And what exactly do you mean by cooler weather? lol

keith said...

I am clearly living in the wrong state. I've been praying for a quick and merciful winter ever since the first snow.

Good luck getting that run in!

MN Mom said...

Shit happens and boring happens what's a gal to do. Love to Scooter!

L*I*S*A said...

Hope your 'cooler' weather works out well for ya. P.S. - I'll take your cooler weather anytime. ;)

J~Mom said...

I hope your run goes well tonight! Our weather is supposed to dip again this weekend with some more storms and then it's probably back to shorts and flip flops.

teacherwoman said...

Not so boring!