TAT CN Header

Monday, December 03, 2007

Finally:

I had a great run this evening. Just a short 3 miler, but man, it felt great.

I would like to wax poetic about it, but something is fucked up with our computer -- I think it has a virus (damn you, McAffee, you let the defences fail!), so it's best to get on and hop off the Internet as quickly as possible. Perhaps I'll ruminate on this evening's run and blast you with some figurative language about it tomorrow while I can safely type away on the web from my office computer.

12 comments:

J~Mom said...

Glad you got a good run in! I hope you can figure out the computer. We have had more problems this year then I can take. I am about to go back to making phone calls.

Viv said...

Fantastic, on the nice run!

Scott McMurtrey said...

your words are like a shark swimming in the sky.

Marcy said...

Ugghhhhh comp probs are the worst!! Hope you can get that baby fixed!! I think I'd be lost if either you or Wendy failed to post daily LOL

Nancy said...

Better get that thing fixed pronto. Hope it is a minor issue. Nice when a run comes together.

Anonymous said...

Hope your computer is better. Nice job on the run.

teacherwoman said...

You did more than I did today! Congrats! I should have worked out, but couldn't get myself to go for a swim when it was only 8 degrees outside...

And Jess, it's truly okay to miss the Midwest weather... especially when you don't have to live through it!

Unknown said...

Yay for good runs!! WooooHooo!!

Boo for computer problems. Baaahhhhh!!!

Wes said...

AT & T was having domain issues last night. Your computer should be fine this morning...

ws said...

do you have multiple virus programs running simultaneously? that was a problem I had a few months back.

glad you had a good run.

Lori said...

Computer issues are so frustrating to me. Glad you got to run :)

Mendy said...

I love when runs come together when we want them to. It doesn't happen often that we come out really loving that run. Glad you had one!!