In the meantime, hang tight with these random tidbits:
- Yesterday, I bowled a 141, 127, and a 141. I think I am within the 150 range, and soon I hope to be posting a series of scores that represent a triple threat trifecta.
- I ate an entire Chipotle burrito for dinner tonight and I swear that thing was the size of my head. I'm pretty sure the only carnivore that is a worthy opponent to me is T-Rex. Huzzah!
- I am absolutely convinced that laundry breeds in the hampers; therefore, I am cutting off the fornication by putting dirty clothes directly into the washing machine. So far, it doesn't seem to be "hampering" the laundry licentiousness. How do you people with kids ever finish it?
- I miss my Escape. Mostly I miss the way the leather seats delicately cup my ass cheeks. I also desperately miss Alt Nation on Sirius radio. I abhor commercial radio, so the only thing to listen to in the Poop-Tastic Cruiser is NPR. Don't get me wrong, I like NPR -- but if I hear one more word about the financial peril we're all facing, then I'm gonna steer that stupid 4-cylinder car that reminds me of a hearse right into a ditch.
- It was rainy and lightning today, so no running. Besides, did you hear about the size of that burrito I ate? I feel like an Anaconda that just swallowed a goat -- all I wanna do is crawl into bed and sleep for three days while I digest.