TAT CN Header

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bowling Report: Week Two

Our second week of bowling was a bit more relaxed than last week, and because the team we were bowling was a little slow, we ended up having more time for drinking. Oopsie. Had more than my planned 3 beers.
And that didn't really help me out with my scores; although, I still managed a 120, 128, and 130. However, the low scores reflected in my game were a plague that inflicted our entire team, and we did not do very well against our opponent. So, despite the fact that we were in 3rd place, I think we sufficiently dropped down in the ranking after last night. Oh well. They serve Bud Light whether we're in the top of the placement or the bottom.
Anyhoo, I felt just fine this morning; I may not be able to type while intoxicated, but I bounce back the next day pretty easily. So, this evening I want to get out for a 4 miler. I haven't been running since Saturday morning, and I need to get back out there. Of course, it's like a gazillion degrees out there, so I'm sure it will be a sweaty, miserable 4 miles, but that's the way it is. I just have to roll with it.

22 comments:

J~Mom said...

That is some pretty serious tongue action there! I don't think I can stick mine out that far.

Anonymous said...

ok talk to me when you're close to 40 and then we'll talk about bouncing back

Anonymous said...

Oh, to be young again LOL. I didn't even get drunk at our party and I had a hangover the next day, sigh.

Glad you had a good time bowling!

Mendy said...

I'm with mcm mama - to be young again, and without a kid. Seems like the drinking night didn't affect you. Have a great run!

Ryan said...

she is close to 40!

Wes said...

Bounced back like a real pro :-)

Marci said...

Ha ha, cute pics!

nwgdc said...

No kidding on the tongue action! Wow! I wish I could bounce back...I kinda go splat.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time to go 21 days without a Bud Light... ;)

TNTcoach Ken said...

Looks like your scores got better as the BudLights went down.......

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice 4. Fun pictures.

Marcy said...

LMAO! I love that pic of you and Jerry. Dude that baby should be framed. I think it captures the real you very nicely ;-)

Unknown said...

Truthfully (this is not a joke), my wife can stick her tongue and be able to touch the tip of her nose with her tongue. She belongs to Gene Simmons' Hall of Fame for People with Long Tongue.

Ian said...

You look like Calvin (from the Calvin and Hobbes comic strips) in that second picture.

Hope your run went well.

chia said...

dude, scary tongue action there :-). Did you swallow one of those monsters that were in that cheesy movie "tremors?"

L*I*S*A said...

I really, really want to join a league again.

Steve Stenzel said...

Good luck staying within your "planned beers" quota!! Ha!

Cute photos!

Unknown said...

It looks like the extra beers were well worth it.

Margo said...

So impresed that you can do 4 the night after drinking! I agree with mrs. k - the closer I've gotten to 40, the longer it takes to recover!

Lily on the Road said...

Good time was had by all, so it seems LOL...

Christie said...

What is your secret? How do you drink and run? Every time I want to drink, I have some ridiculous run planned the next day. How do you do it? Please share :)

Viv said...

HAHAHA I love the silly Jess & Jerr pics. I think your bowling is improving. At the begining of the other league thingy you were in the young 100's.