TAT CN Header

Friday, April 16, 2010

Early Birthday Loot

My birthday isn't until the 22nd (go ahead, mark your calendars), but some gifts have been trickling in from friends and family over the past few days, and I'll be frank: I have no self-control. Gifts must be opened. So, yesterday, I opened up the following from my brother:

Genereous brother, isn't he? Wonder what I got him for his birthday, hmmm...can't remember.
Anyhoo, this morning, I was excited to add the first shirt pictured and the new socks to today's running attire, and they worked out great. I like these new tech tees that look and feel like cotton -- very comfy!
Gotta love the b-day loot!

19 comments:

MN Mom said...

Had fun spending the morning with Baby Norah and you. Happy birthday early.

ajh said...

Great gifts!!!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Great early loot! Nice color. Your brother has good taste.

MNFirefly said...

Very nice loot!

Monica said...

Didn't you just have a birthday like 2 months ago....you lying to people again to get more running gear...hmmmm,great idea Jess! ;)

SavvyFitChica said...

Gotta love presents! They look great! Thanks for the runway show.

Carly said...

Happy Birthday (early). Your brother did good!

Krissy said...

This reminds me I need to get out and get some new gear desperately! What a great gift!

N.D. said...

your brother knows just what to get you - that's awesome! :) happy early birthday !

X-Country2 said...

I love mail and I love presents. Great score.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! You're brother sure knows how to pick great gifts!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Note to self, April 22nd do something........... ha

teacherwoman said...

Great birthday gift! Very nice bro!

JojaJogger said...

Happy Early Birthday!

Unknown said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Duly noted. I have added a note on January 22nd reminding me of your birthday...

runner26 said...

happy early birthday!! gotta love when the bday gifts start early and keep coming~ looks like your brother knows exactly what you want ;)

Wes said...

There is no such thing as bad birthday loot!

Marlene said...

Nice loot! I really like the feel of those shirts that are like cotton. Cute styles, too!