So, I begin my week of blog-stalgia (won't you miss my invented vocabulary the most? if you ask nicely, perhaps I'll over-use "swawesome" this week so that you're also ready to retire that come Saturday) with a simple list of the "21 Most Memorable Moments." These moments are a combination of my life's highs and lows, laughs, poops, drunkenness, and other brouha, in the past 2,370 days.
21. Inception: "21 Days" beginning.
20. Hurricane Wilma.
19. My first Turkey Trot.
18. The time I pooped myself.
17. The time I fell down.
16. One of the many times I blogged while drunk.
15. Completing the Disney Marathon.
14. DNF at the Chicago Marathon.
13. Completing the Miami HM -- my first HM.
12. The Princess HM -- my HM PR.
11. My first post-Norah race.
10. First post-Caleb race, also known as my 7th consecutive Turkey Trot.
9. When we got Scooter.
8. The day we finished remodeling our condo.
7. My 1st pregnancy announcement.
6. My post about "running while pregnant."
5. My 2nd pregnancy announcement.
4. Calling it quits on running during pregnancy while preggo with Norah.
3. Ditto with my pregnancy with Caleb.
2. Gettin' hitched to the Jer-Bear.
and tied for the #1 spot:
1. Norah's birth and Caleb's birth!
Phew! That was a fun retrospective, wasn't it? These are just MY most memorable personal, running, and blogging moments, but some of you have been reading for a loooooong time, so does anyone have a Jess moment that stood out? And if you're in the mood for hours of nuthin' but good times, scroll through the archive for your own 2,000 posts of Jess-tastic fun -- I'm hilarious!