- Finished up the papers I had to read and returned them to students.
- Finished my last classes for the next 10 days!
- I *heart* spring break.
- Technically, there are classes tomorrow, but I took the day off and got a sub because my brother and his girlfriend are going to be in town tomorrow and I wanted to be able to spend the day with them.
- Because the aforementioned sibling is coming tomorrow, that means I spent my afternoon cleaning the house and re-washing the guest bed sheets (our guests last week only slept one night in that bed, but it weirds me out to not wash the sheets between visitors).
- Went to my lab appointment and had more blood drawn. By the end of this pregnancy, I may be able to work up the courage to actually look at the needle, but so far, I'm just not brave enough for that yet.
- Picked up the dog-puke comforter from the cleaners (the comforter is too big for our washer and drier and I find it easier to pay for drop-off laundry rather than go to the laundromat myself).
- Finished writing my book review that was due today, and I sent it off. Nothing like procrastinating until the last minute with deadlines.
- Ran 3 miles with Jerry.
- Or, really, I should say that I started a 3 miler with Jerry, but I quickly gave him permission to leave me in the dust. Knowing that I'm holding him back stresses me out, and I'd prefer to just run slow and alone rather than feel like I have to run faster to keep up with him.
Now, it's 8:45 and in fifteen minutes, The Office and 30 Rock begin, and I'm so ready to sit back in the couch and just veg out!