TAT CN Header

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Guess What?

I'm drunk! Well, just a bit.

See, my friend Emily, sister to Erin, came into town today, and the 3 of us got together for good times. We were just gonna get together for drinks, but then we thought 'hey, let's go see if we can scalp ticket sof the tompetty concert.? So we went, but no one had 3 seats together, and at the box office, the tickets in the nosebleed were $60 and Erin said "no." She's the mom so we pretty much have to do what she says.

Then, we went across the sctreet to the bar and had beers there. It was happy hour all the livelong night. I had a good amount.

Now, I'm eating pizza and it's delicious. I wish today were friday. Beer rules. Peace out.

P.S. I don;t thingk I'll get up ealry to run tomorrow.

13 comments:

MN Mom said...

Atleast your sleeping now!

Anonymous said...

Mad props for at least trying to get into the Petty Concert!

Anonymous said...

enjoy it now kid 'cause when you get to be my old age, if you go to bed at 11 and very sober, you'll be struggling the next day!! Ah...I miss the good ole days.

Marcy said...

Are you sure you're going to be able to get up for work? LOL

teacherwoman said...

Hehehe. Too funny. Glad to hear you had a good time... beer and pizza is wonderful!

Kevin said...

mmm pizza and beer, the perfect combination

Erin said...

I can't believe we couldn't find any tickets. Every other event has tickets being flaunted like candy.

The drinks were good. I was wasted. Good think Ryan was parenting for me :)

Jess said...

this post pretty much cracked me up!

Viv said...

Glad you had a great time!
I am totally pissing my pants since this post is up to my grammar and typing skillz. HAHAHAHA

Marci said...

LOL. Have fun, let it all out!

nwgdc said...

great post! (especially the spelling errors :)

E said...

Love it. Like Marcy said...did you get up and go to work? LOL!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Sounds like you ladies had a good time regardless. :)