TAT CN Header

Friday, July 18, 2008

Bowling Report

For the second week in a row, Crystal and I rocked the bowling alley last night and won all 9 available points! Wa-hoo! My 3 games scored in this order: 150, 123, 123. So, obviously the first game was my best one (I had one beer with dinner and one at the alley pre-bowling, so 2 beers must be the magic number for that first game stellarness), and then I went downhill a bit.

After bowling, we lingered for awhile and had a few more drinks, and I played some foosball. I really suck at foosball, yet I'm always getting asked to play; I must just be a good "filler" playa. Anyhoo...it was a fun night of bowling, as always.

Today I don't have much on the schedule. I need to do some work for school, and I should go to the grocery store, but otherwise, I don't have much going on. Should be wonderful.

11 comments:

Marcy said...

Sounds like a most excellent night of bowling. But really, is it ever bad (as long as there is beer)? LOL

Wes said...

Maybe they heard you were a great soccer player? :-) You definitely can do some bowling!!

Kevin said...

Looks like the downhill slope of your beer:score is getting less and less every week.

chia said...

I wonder if you start out drunker then taper off with water... would that cause negative splits?

Viv said...

Great scores last night. Hey you got negative bowling splits. Can you tell I know nada bout bowling except nachos and beer never tasted so good while carrying a slightly heavy ball. Have a great Friday and may the bus not drop off the red hairs till you clear the Pubix. (sp? error..I think not)

J~Mom said...

Sounds like fun!! I need a bowling night myself! :>)

Marci said...

Its been ages since I bowled, I mean throw gutter balls. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

ok wanted to tell you- i bought the nike ipod thingie and g is getting one for his birthday- you can go online and map shit out, then to hear your songs while it tells you how much longer, etc. I LOVE IT. and it's scary accurate- but I'm just walking (really fast- but not so fast so that I look like a weirdo).

sRod said...

Whoa, those are--I believe--some mad bowling skills.

L*I*S*A said...

Great job on the bowling. Glad you found the beer 'sweet spot'. :)

Crissy Rae said...

Yep, we rock. We are a force to be reckoned with so beware to all the fellow bowlers out there.