TAT CN Header

Friday, June 27, 2008

Miscellany

Yesterday, I didn't run -- no time with the bowling and all -- but I did do my required push ups and on my "max" set, I was able to pull off 7 consecutive ones. Yeah. I'm like Rambo now, bitches.

Bowling was pretty good and I was able to lift myself outta the rut I was in the past two weeks (must've had the perfect amount of beer and shots). My first game was not great, 105, but then I had an awesome game, 148 (here is where the right amount of alcohol kicked in), and then my last game was mediocre, 112 (too much alcohol at this point). But it was a close game, and a tense one since we were playing Jerry's team and the competition was fierce, but if I'm not mistaken, I believe we girls won one game and took overall pins, so we scored 5 points (out of 9) for the evening! It probably won't be enough to take us out of 9th place (out of ten teams), but it felt good to have that small victory.

19 comments:

chia said...

w00t on the chick power!

Have a great weekend!

Wes said...

I want you watching my back in any dark alleys ;-)

148 is huge :-) Well done, bowling chicas!!! (I almost typed in blowing :-) That'd a been a serious snafu!!)

teacherwoman said...

Nice job with the pushups, Rambo! I got get started on that! :)

J~Mom said...

HOLY CRAP! Seven!! Pushups! I just about dropped on my face with four yesterday. I so wanted to get to five!!

Erin said...

Don't you usually beat the boys when you play against them? I seem to recall beating Ryan's team in the past too. They are sore losers so it's good you let them win at least one game.

Marcy said...

Sheet, we're going to have to get you an AK47 now ;-)

Aimee said...

Rambo huh? Great job on the bowling... What's the old saying... Girls rule, boys drool.....or drule... who knows lol.

Anonymous said...

Girls vs guys, sounds like fun. Nice job with the pushups. You are going to be jacked soon.

Kevin said...

You are going to have to post a pic of those big guns of your

Stuart said...

As John would say "RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

Nancy said...

148 and 7 pushups? YOU ROCK.

Viv said...

That middle game was suaweet and well the third that is just fun. With all thoses pushup you might be moving up ball sizes soon.

Unknown said...

WooooHoooo. 7 pushups. progress!

MNFirefly said...

Nice job, Jess.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Glad to hear you gals stuck it to the boys!

"Paulette"

Jarrett said...

I'm starting the pushup plan myself!

Crissy Rae said...

You are going to have some serious guns when you are finished with the push up challenge. You will be a force to be reckoned with.

Marci said...

Great job with the pushups!!

sRod said...

I don't think there is any good combination of alcohol and bowling...it all ends poorly.