TAT CN Header

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bowling Begins

This afternoon, I went swimming. Used the spit-anti-fogging method. It worked. Although, I think I may have been a little overly enthusiastic with the spitting -- I had quite the spit puddle in each lens. Anyway, the swimming went more smoothly today than yesterday and I was able to do 32 laps.

In other news, I got a call today to join a summer soccer league; the only problem? It's on Thursday nights, so I can't go. Why not? Cuz, startin' tonight, it's bowling season! That's right, for the summer, I like my sport to be drinking beer, eating corn dogs, and attempting to knock a few pins down in between. So, no summer soccer. Only summer bowling.

10 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Kind of sounds like my summer softball league... however we finish very late and I teach summer school the next morning. Don't know if as much drinking will be involved as I had once hoped!

We'll be looking forward to the drunken posts!

J~Mom said...

Don't forget to check in and let us know how bowling went! :>D

Marcy said...

BRING ON THE BOWLING!! WHOOT!! WHOOT! Always may fav time to read about in Jess world ;-)

Kevin said...

Drinkin and bowling, sounds like a great plan.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy bowling!

Wes said...

Yea, I would pick bowling (beer and corn dogs) too :-)

MNFirefly said...

Yayyy! Bring on the post-bowling pics.

Viv said...

Summer bowling sounds funner! Especailly if the championship includes foot long corn dog and pitcher of beers.

Man you are turning into a spit carrying goggling swimer cutie!

Teacher Pursuits said...

In my soccer league, beer is always involved (sometimes before but always after!)!!! :) But, bowling involves air conditioning which is a definite perk! :)

sRod said...

I like where your priorities are.