TAT CN Header

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Congrats to:

My friends Erin and Ryan, who ushered in baby Miller this morning --after nearly TWO days of labor!

He was born this morning, and weighed 7 lbs, 10 oz, was 21 inches in length, and was reported to have "big ears like Ryan" and was also reportedly as "furry as Ryan."

I'm excited to see the new family, so hopefully, Jerry and I will get to go see them in the hospital this evening, and I can't wait to meet Miller -- with his described features, I'm sure I'll love him just as much as I'd love any baby animal!

Congrats again, guys!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the technology age. I get worried and log into a BLOG to find out what's going on. Thanks for posting! SQKR

sunshine said...

Two days!?!?!! Holy crap - I hope drugs were involved! :)

Congrats to your friends - what an exciting time.

sRod said...

Ouch for Erin.

Viv said...

2 days, poor Erin..I am glad that have a new, healty addition.

J~Mom said...

Congrats to them!!

chia said...

I think anyone with ovaries did that crumpled over "owie" pose that is all too often confused with the universal motion for "oh god I gotta pee" but with that curdled look of "DAAAAAYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMM" in ones eye.

Ya.

God bless Erin. And her die hard pushing abilities. And peanut butter. brb.

L*I*S*A said...

Awwww, congrats to them! Sorry the debut took two days. Ugh...

Froyd said...

IMO, Miller shall be referred to as "Miller High Life" from this day of birth on...he's the champagne of lil' babies.