TAT CN Header

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Weekend with Sesame!

Tomorrow, we leave for Tampa for a 4 day trip to Busch Gardens to see...Elmo! And, Big Bird and Cookie, and Grover, etc.

I mentioned before that Norah is really into Sesame Street right now, so we figured it's a good time to visit Busch Gardens and its Sesame attractions while she's into it and before Caleb is born. We're excited to get out of town for a few days and do and see some new things. Plus, Jerry's sister is flying down and meeting us in Tampa and then driving back with a us for a few days, so we get to have the additional company of the Care-Bear, which Norah will be stoked about -- Elmo and her Auntie Care-Bear in one trip?! It's enough to blow the mind of any 18 month old.

Anyhoo, I'll be MIA until probably Tuesday, in which case I should return with some pictures, maybe some video and, hopefully, a glowing account of our trip.

So enjoy your weekends, sans-Elmo, and I'll catch up with everyone next week!

14 comments:

fancy nancy said...

Oh my goodness! My Em would be so jealous...she wants to marry Elmo! Have fun!

Julie D said...

Ha ha... I'm doing the opposite this weekend -- watching Avenue Q. Ever heard of it? Do a Google... it will entertain you. =)

Have fun!

Erin said...

Have fun. Sesame Street rocks! Make sure you bring a backpack with goodies and the swimwear. They have a great water play area for Norah. Wish we were going with you. Miller would show Norah the ropes.

James said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Enjoy!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Enjoy the trip!

Marlene said...

Sounds like fun! Have a great trip.

Heather said...

Fun weekend - have a great time!

lifestudent said...

Awesome!!!!!! Have fun :)

Aka Alice said...

LOL...have fun with the muppets!

Krissy said...

Oh how much fun!! I can't wait to go to Sesame Place with Eli it's in Pennsylvania. Have fun and a safe trip!!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Hope you guys have a great trip!

Jess said...

I hope you all have a blast and I can't wait to see any pictures or videos that you come back with!

Andy said...

Have fun @ Busch Gardens. I used to love Sesame Street when I was a kid. It think I saw them in Atlanta when they did a show on ice one time, but that was the only time I saw them in person. I hope that Norah has a great time while you guys are there! Enjoy and I hope your weekend went well.

MNFirefly said...

Enjoy!