TAT CN Header

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Weekend with Sesame!

Tomorrow, we leave for Tampa for a 4 day trip to Busch Gardens to see...Elmo! And, Big Bird and Cookie, and Grover, etc.

I mentioned before that Norah is really into Sesame Street right now, so we figured it's a good time to visit Busch Gardens and its Sesame attractions while she's into it and before Caleb is born. We're excited to get out of town for a few days and do and see some new things. Plus, Jerry's sister is flying down and meeting us in Tampa and then driving back with a us for a few days, so we get to have the additional company of the Care-Bear, which Norah will be stoked about -- Elmo and her Auntie Care-Bear in one trip?! It's enough to blow the mind of any 18 month old.

Anyhoo, I'll be MIA until probably Tuesday, in which case I should return with some pictures, maybe some video and, hopefully, a glowing account of our trip.

So enjoy your weekends, sans-Elmo, and I'll catch up with everyone next week!

15 comments:

JojaJogger said...

Have fun!

fancy nancy said...

Oh my goodness! My Em would be so jealous...she wants to marry Elmo! Have fun!

Nobel4Lit said...

Ha ha... I'm doing the opposite this weekend -- watching Avenue Q. Ever heard of it? Do a Google... it will entertain you. =)

Have fun!

Erin said...

Have fun. Sesame Street rocks! Make sure you bring a backpack with goodies and the swimwear. They have a great water play area for Norah. Wish we were going with you. Miller would show Norah the ropes.

James said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Enjoy!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Enjoy the trip!

Marlene said...

Sounds like fun! Have a great trip.

Heather said...

Fun weekend - have a great time!

lifestudent said...

Awesome!!!!!! Have fun :)

Aka Alice said...

LOL...have fun with the muppets!

Krissy said...

Oh how much fun!! I can't wait to go to Sesame Place with Eli it's in Pennsylvania. Have fun and a safe trip!!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Hope you guys have a great trip!

Jess said...

I hope you all have a blast and I can't wait to see any pictures or videos that you come back with!

Andy said...

Have fun @ Busch Gardens. I used to love Sesame Street when I was a kid. It think I saw them in Atlanta when they did a show on ice one time, but that was the only time I saw them in person. I hope that Norah has a great time while you guys are there! Enjoy and I hope your weekend went well.

Firefly's Running said...

Enjoy!