TAT CN Header

Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to Work

I was robbed an hour of my spring break, and I'd like it back, please!

Oh well, I guess she who gets a spring break can't really complain when it's over, huh?

Still, it was a bit of a jolt to have to come to work today and actually, well, work! It doesn't help that the next 2 weeks will be particularly busy for me -- not just because classes are simply at "that point," but also because I have some additional professional obligations outside the classroom in the next 2 weeks that will keep me mighty busy.

With that said, I'd best be off the interweb and back to work!

9 comments:

Julie D said...

That one hour of lost sleep (though I'm pretty sure I just wasted a "chore" hour instead) is not fun, but I do kind of look forward to being able to be out after dinner.

runner26 said...

Ick - I hate when break is over! Best part of teaching though. Good luck with the next two weeks!

Erin said...

At least the next two weeks will fly by. I like being busy but not insanely busy. Notice my insane schedule has tapered back to the point I have time to blog again?

Crissy Rae said...

Like Erin said, sounds like the next couple of weeks will fly by quickly with extra items on your schedule. That can be good every now and then. It'll fly by before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Hoping the next 2 weeks fly by!

Stuart said...

Yeah it was a bit of a shock for everyone I think!

Marlene said...

Good luck getting back into the swing of things, and with your busy weeks ahead.

Andy said...

My next two weeks is crazy just like yours but instead I thought it a much better idea last night to finish my blog post rather than actually do the work I need to do :P Hopefully we will make it through alive :)

Wes said...

I'll wait here...