TAT CN Header

Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Funnies

Norah has had some good ones lately.  Thus, my holiday gift to you:

"Here, Mom," handing me a wrapped gift from under the tree, "open this.  It's coffee."

....

"Oh my gosh!  Guys come in here!  My poop looks like meatballs!"

....

"I want Brady to come over to our house and sleep in my bed"

Me: "But where would you sleep then?"

Norah: "In my bed too!  I'd sleep next to him!"

Me: "I think that will kill your father."

....

In an effort to spread out the gift opening a bit, we decided to let the kids each open a gift last night, and at bedtime, Norah had a case of gift-openers-remorse.

"I should've opened the red one.  I wanna put this back in the box and open the red one."

....

Norah's argument that she should get her turn on the iPad:

"But, Mom, there's new games on there: I can make Mac&Cheese and I can make cupcakes..."

Me: "I know those are fun, but Dad's using it right now."

Norah in the whiniest possible voice: "But, he's not sharing!"

"Just be patient, you'll get your turn and you can mix up Mac&Cheese to your heart's content."

"But, it's MY iPad!"

Me: "No, it's not, it's mine."

....

This morning: "Mom, you gotta wipe Caleb's nose.  He's got a lot of boogers and they're bothering me."

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hilarious! Can't wait for my little one to be cracking us up! Happy holidays...

Carolina John said...

haha, ok it's a really good thing now that caleb's boogers are bothering her already. that's going to come in handy later.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Good humor! Have a great trip!