TAT CN Header

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend Warrior

The weekends are always busy, but because Jerry doesn't have to head out the door early for work, I'm able to fit runs into the morning a bit better.  On Saturday, I got up at 6, fed Caleb and he went back to sleep.  Norah got up shortly afterward, but she likes to start her days by watching Sesame Street and having some juice.  So, she snuggled on the couch with Jerry, and I headed out for a 3 miler.  It was cute; before I left, she told me: "No running, Mama.  Sit down."  She's kinda bossy lately.

Then, this morning, I did the same, except Caleb didn't want to go back to sleep.  He wanted to stay up.  So, I got him dressed and put him in the BOB, and he accompanied me for my 3 miler.  He stayed awake at first, but when I peeked in at him at 1 mile, he was out.  Here he is before we left:
Both runs were humid as hell, and when I got back, Norah declared: "All wet!"  And then she asked, "Raining?"  Nope, not rain my dear, Sweat!  This picture doesn't do the river of sweat justice; it was literally just rolling off me!  Yummy.
Now, it's time to chillax this afternoon with my one beer and watch some football!
The Vikings don't actually play until 4, and even then, I'm not sure if the game will air here, but still, I gotta wear my Vikings stuff!

10 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Go VIKINGS! SKOL!

Nice job on getting out there this weekend.

Unknown said...

You have the cutest running partners. :-)

JojaJogger said...

Go Vikes!

Erin said...

Nice! I just had my 1 beer but might have to splurge in a few hours on a second. Mine was after a nice round of retail therapy at Pier 1.

Kayla said...

Go Vikes!! :) Way to get those runs in despite the gross humid weather you have!

ajh said...

Caleb looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures- Caleb is growing so fast! Sounds like Nora's looking out for Mom there, asking about rain!

Anonymous said...

Catching up during my absence in the blog world. Congrats on the new guy and you always motivate me with all your running.

Julie D said...

Yay for getting that sweaty run in! Instant pore clarification!

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, it enables you to save lots of multiple person profile to make sure that both
you and your friends and family can all maintain individual track of the progress.
my site > dumbbell adjustable set