TAT CN Header

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day

After class, I came home and played with my new shuffle. I installed iTunes and got my music transfered -- well, everything but music that has been purchased. I still have to figure out how to do that without paying extra. So, without most of my music, I didn't take the new shuffle out for my evening's 3 miler; instead, I took the old mp3 (which works just fine).

My 3 miles today bring the month of Feburary to a close, and with the past two week's dismal mileage, my month's total falls far short of January's 95 miles. Thus? The total for February: 68 miles. YTD mileage: 163.

I'm hoping March will be a return to normalcy (February has been jam-packed busy) and I hope to have the mileage back into the 80-90 range. This next week should be a good opportunity to re-establish a routine since I'm on break (wa-hoo!).

So, to start off my break this evening, the hubby and I are headed out to a FL Panthers vs MN Wild game. We're meeting the "crew" in 30 minutes and we all chipped in for a suite, which means we get to watch the game in luxury, and even better, we get all we can eat and drink included in the suite's price! I, personally, plan on getting my money's worth. Hope everyone else has a supah-dupah Friday night!

13 comments:

Wes said...

I wonder if they have a special rate when they know you are coming? ROFL!!! Have a great time!!

Marcy said...

What do you mean, Wes? Like an hourly rate? :P I'm KIDDING!!

Sounds like fun chica! Have a great time! I look forward to the full report ;-)

TonyP said...

Enjoy the game. New month tomorrow...fresh start. I'm sure you will have a great month of training.

Nancy said...

68 is nothing to sneeze at. Well 69 would be more fun, but still, I'd take 68 in a heartbeat. Good work. And, don't despair, March is longer! :D

teacherwoman said...

Great numbers... and I love the new shuffle! ENJOY it!

chia said...

Hope you're having a super time! March is going to be a brilliant mileage month, I'm sure of it :-)!

Lori said...

Yay on the new ipod!!!

We should so go to a game like this together. We would make them so sorry for having drinks included in the price ;)

J~Mom said...

I am waiting for the drunk post. LOL Come on, you know you want to say something!

Hope it was fun!

Viv said...

Hope your having fun at the game! Suites are so ummm, sweet.
Have a great weekend, and cheers to a "normal" March.
Great job for all the Feb mileage.

sRod said...

You'll love the shuffle. I promise. And much like crack, this little taste will have you coming back to Apple for more. Today it's a free Shuffle and iTunes, but that that oh-so-chic Apple TV will cost you.

I've gone through the cycle, and trust me, there is no 12-step program to help you get out of it.

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great way to spend the evening. Good luck on the return to normalcy and enjoy the break.

Anonymous said...

Wow! My mileage for Feb. seems pathetic compared to that. You did a great job.
congrats on the shuffle and enjoy your break.

Mendy said...

Hope you had a blast! That's still a LOT of miles for the month. Excellent!