TAT CN Header

Monday, November 06, 2006

Ouch

Yeah, I'm sore today. Not as sore as I thought I'd be, but I'm still pretty stiff. Last night, I stretched and drank plenty of water, but I knew that today my legs were gonna feel it. It's mainly my quads that hurt, especially when I sit down (that squating move you do to sit into a chair -- ow!).

Today I'll rest and tomorrow I get right back into it with 5 miles. Looking at my schedule for the next few weeks is a bit intimidating: this is where the running gets serious (I guess that's why it's marathon training), and my scheduled long run for the weekend? 15 miles.

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Great job on the 13! Way to go! I know if I were to do 13 tomorrow, I wouldn't be walking for days!! Hense the reasoning behind my turbo sculpting that I am working on! Gotta strengthen those darn quads! Good luck on the 5 tomorrow!

Erin said...

15 miles! I still don't understand how this is fun but I do understand the goal and achieving it. You gals are amazing! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

wow 15 miles. i'm so jealous.

Anonymous said...

Hey, great job!! I'm headed for disney too. Keep up the good work, all I care about is beating the guy in the mickey mouse costume!! See you there