TAT CN Header

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Makin' Ugly Look Pretty

So the manicure/pedicure lady asked if I dropped something on my feet. "No," I told her. "That's from running."

"Running?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm training for a marathon, so I've been running a lot and the repetition often bruises toenails."

She looked confused, but I wasn't sure if it was because of the language barrier or if she just didn't understand why someone would run so much that her toenails would bruise. Anyway, she did her best and they turned out looking much better than they did before and the foot massage felt sooooo good!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Much Better! :)

MNFirefly said...

ROFL!! Isn't that so surprising? We are all speaking runner-ese! :D

Anonymous said...

That's funny - many runners have bruised toes!

Junie B said...

you know i find it interesting that i havent had ANY issues with toenails. yet.

but your feet look marvelous!

miss petite america said...

where are the after pictures?!

i love the flip flop tan :)