TAT CN Header

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Backed Up

I just read this morning in the newspaper that Ft. Lauderdale-Miami (yes, two separate cities, but here, they are referred to as South Florida, kinda like Minneapolis/St.Paul are the Twin Cities -- it's really one metro area) is the ninth most "backed up" city in the US. Not traffic backed up. Constipated.

This is not a statistic to be proud of.

What's going on South Florida? Not enough fiber? Not enough water? Too much stress? Are plastic surgeons now tinkering with buttholes because they are unseemly (the newspaper also reported in the same article that Florida is second only to California as the "vainest" state; that fact is based on the number of plastic surgeons here)?

I know I'm regular. After that gas station scare a week ago, I'm still scared to run in the morning!

4 comments:

SRR said...

Slow news day for the papers?

MNFirefly said...

I visited South Florida 11 years ago when my dad had a business conference to go to. I remember that he was BITCHING about the traffic - either they were TOO SLOW or TOO FAST. Ugh! But the seafood was AWESOME....before I got fried like a lobster.

Traffic in the Twin Cities is almost as bad.

Ginger Breadman said...

just surfin' - your post is hilarious - I think there are too many alligators down there - it makes them all crazy.

Triseverance said...

Did you say butthole surgury, so tell me just who do they want to show thier buttholes too??