TAT CN Header

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday Morning

After spinning class kicked my ass this morning, and I felt a little better about the world, so I decided I wanted to re-tackle the music issue I've been having with Musicmatch. At first I was positive, but as the time wore on, my blood pressure rose and a headache insidiously crept in. I tried everything the online tech support offered: I tried disabling the Internet security, I tried re-setting my Internet connections, I tried fiddling with Musicmatch's settings, everything, and it still says it can't connect to the Internet.

By now, this has become an obsessive need. And because I can't download any music, I am, of course, finding tons of songs I want. But can I have them? No. So for a bit, I brokedown and decided I would purchase the upgrade. After fooling with that, I found that the upgrade tech support consisted of little more than sending a little help email to some unknown in California who probably won't email an answer to my question until Monday.

I seriously need to get back to the gym and peddle the shit out of that bike because I'm so pissed right now, my head feels like it's going to burst.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can't help with the music match issues. I have my own itune issues...
But, I did want to say that I like your site and am happy to learn of fellow runner/spinners out there.

Iron Jayhawk said...

i know how frustrating music match can be. Good luck getting a response back! I'll keep my fingers fcrossed for you.

At least this frustration can be a positive with training.