TAT CN Header

Friday, January 13, 2006

Knee Trouble

My left knee has been stiff and a little sore the past two days -- it aches to bend it. I think I must have strained it or perhaps twisted it somehow? I don't know. I don't have the first clue about diagnosing injuries, and have never felt injured before, and I'm actually reluctant to refer to it as an "injury" -- feels too pro. I think it's a strain of some sort, and I haven't run the past two days just to go easy on it.

The embarassing thing is that I don't think I strained it by running, I think it was actually a pair of devil shoes I wore the other day that threw it out of whack. Actually, they are very pretty shoes, but the heel is more than what I'm used to and I wore them all the live long day. Then, I wasn't bothered by them in any way, but the next day when I got out of bed my knee felt icky. The shoes? Probably. That's the only culprit I can think of. Otherwise my running, stretching, etc hasn't change.

I curse those shoes!

No comments: