MCM Mama tagged me last week with the Crazy 8s Meme, and today I have no blog-spiration, so I figured I'd fill it out today. Here goes:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Lunch. It's 10:06 right now and I'm starving. I just ate a granola bar to help tide me over, but I already feel like I could gnaw my own arm off.
2. Bowling tonight. Lately, we are kicking ass in league and we're currently in 6th place!
3. The end of the semester. My last final to give is on Friday, May 1, and then the term officially ends next Wednesday, May 6, which is graduation.
4. Some summer time off. I am teaching one class in May and June, but it won't be very time consuming, and then July is totally free!
5. Reading lots during that time off.
6. The arrival of the baby furniture. Should be here any time this week or next.
7. The arrival of my new laptop. Should be here any day.
8. The arrival of Baby Norah. Still have to wait 15 more weeks for her to be ready, but I'm excited for her!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Slept in.
2. Went to Babies R Us.
3. Cleaned out my car.
5. Took a nap.
6. Made chocolate chip cookies.
7. Went to a friend's house for dinner.
8. Went to bed at 9:30.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do/Want to Do:
1. Run another marathon.
2. Get a PhD.
3. Travel more.
4. Buy a house that has a yard.
5. Raise responsible children that don't hate me.
6. Write a book.
7. Make a living from writing.
8. Avoid contracting swine flu.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Parks and Recreation
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. My Boys
7. Top Chef
8. Project Runway
8 People I Tag to Play Along:
7. Oz Runner