TAT CN Header

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Company

Yesterday, Jerry's sister and her family arrived in town to stay with us a few days, and it has been busy around here since then. Needless to say, I haven't been running in days, and I doubt I'll get time for one until they leave on Friday.

It's fun to see them, but I haven't had a nap yet this week, and when a girl grows used to her afternoon naps, it's hard to go through withdrawal. I think by this weekend, I'll need some major sleepy time!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need a nap right abou tnow too

teacherwoman said...

Enjoy your time with family! You will be ready for a nap by the time they leave!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some naps soon...I was just thinking of having one myself :)

Erin said...

We should schedule nap time together (not in a naughty way you perverts!). I am longing for some down time.

Anonymous said...

Taking naps was my favorite thing to do in college! Enjoy your company.

MCM Mama said...

Hope you get a nap soon! Enjoy your family time.

Marcy said...

Man I don't blame you! Afternoon nappys are the way to go when you're pg!

Have fun with the family!

X-Country2 said...

That's the one thing I'm worried about when I have a kid. I LOVE nappy time.

Anonymous said...

You are really working this whole thing wrong. Because you are pregnant you have the perfect excuse, the easy out, I say use it before you lose it.

Unknown said...

I have never heard of nap! What are they? It is a rarity for me to have nap these days. Enjoy the company and get plenty of rest.

Aka Alice said...

I LOVE naps! I REALLY LOVED naps when I was preggers :-)

Marlene said...

Have fun with your company and try to stay awake. :)

Crissy Rae said...

A nap would be good right about now. Enjoy the family visit and hopefully you can catch up on some sleepy time this weekend.

Wes said...

What? If you get pregnant you HAVE to take naps? I need to get knocked up... ;-)