TAT CN Header

Thursday, April 23, 2009

31 Feels Pretty Similar to 30

Thanks for all the great b-day wishes yesterday! I appreciated all the blog-attention.

My birthday was a pretty lowkey day: I worked, then came home and opened up my loot (Jerry bought me a new laptop!!), Jerry made us dinner, and we watched a movie at home.

And I do believe it was the first birthday in at least a decade that I didn't have a beer -- a tall nonfat latte was probably the most exciting drink I consumed yesterday -- wild, right?

I also didn't run yesterday. Originally, I had planned on doing an evening run, but then I was thinking, "Hey, it's my b-day and I can do whatever I want, and I don't particularly feel like running today." So I didn't. And I don't even feel guilty about it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you hit the forties. That's when you start feeling different.

X-Country2 said...

Sounds like a pretty great birthday. :o)

Carly said...

I am glad you had great birthday. Sounds like you got a great present too! 35 stills feels like 18 to me...

Marlene said...

Sounds like a wonderful Birthday, even without beer. :)

MCM Mama said...

Sounds like a pretty nice birthday. I'm approaching 40 and don't feel much older than 21 most of the time. ;o)

chia said...

You guys are soooo cute :-). What kind of laptop??

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! And congrats on the new laptop.

Unknown said...

Listen up.. If you are not happy with the new laptop, hmmm, you can always give it to me for my birthday. Deal ?

Anonymous said...

i hope 40 feels like 31

MN Mom said...

31 is going to be the best age of your life because that is the age you will be when you become a mom. Nothing will top that.

Wes said...

I love Jerry...

sRod said...

Yea! New laptop! Jerry knows you so well (although I'm sure he'll benefit formt he enw laptop too).