TAT CN Header

Monday, April 09, 2007

I Could've Slept All Day

I'm so tired today.

Maybe it's a case of the Mondays, maybe it's because I overate yesterday for Easter, maybe it's because we were dog-sitting over the weekend and they wore me out, maybe it's my class schedule which only allows one day off a week, or maybe it's because my allergies bugged me this weekend -- whatever the case may be, I fell asleep last night before 10 and slept until 9 this morning, and I still felt like I could have kept on leasing my space in dreamland all day long.

3 comments:

Neese said...

ah I know that feeling, and it happens a lot on Mondays..

miss petite america said...

i feel the exact same way today

L*I*S*A said...

I had that feeling today. I'm also in school four days per week, and since son is on spring break this week, I took advantage and slept in until about 9am. Ahhhhh, I could have slept all day long!

Chalk it up to Mondays...