TAT CN Header

Thursday, April 19, 2007

"Good Mornin', Good Mornin'!"

Oh, I am in an excellent mood today, my friends! Perhaps I woke up on the RIGHT side of the bed (and got just the right amount of sleep), or perhaps it's the gentle thrumming of my heart (love my coffee!), or maybe it's because this semester is nearly over and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel of essays, or perhaps it's because I got to choose my schedule for the fall term and I got to choose a class I've never taught before, and I'm ecstatic to do so!

I'm nothing but rainbows and moonbeams today folks!

5 comments:

Krista said...

thanks for the shin splint advice! i do think i'm going to have to switch to trails at least a couple times a week.

teacherwoman said...

How awesome! I can feel your energy through blogland!

ws said...

that's awesome. hope your whole day was great...

MNFirefly said...

That's so cool, Jess! Good vibes are awesome!

J~Mom said...

WOOHOO!! I am glad you had a good morning!