TAT CN Header

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tuesday's Run with Scooter

Scooter's thoughts while on the run this morning:
"I love running, running is fun, I love running. Oh! A stick! I will carry the stick, carry the stick, I love my stick. Do I have to poop? I don't know, I kinda do, but I don't want to stop, wait, I do have to poop. First, I need to sniff every blade of grass and ensure that where I poop is the Perfect spot. Hmmm...maybe I don't need to poop. Squirrel! Run, run, run. I love running. Wait. I definitely have to poop. Grunt. Oh! Another stick! I love sticks! I wonder if Mom will allow me to bring it inside?"

Jess's thoughts while on the run this morning:
"Jesus, Scooter you're gonna yank my arm off. Yes, that's a very nice stick, I'm glad you like it but running with it is gonna be hard. Yeah, that's what I thought -- abandonment of the stick. Geez, if you're gonna poop, just poop! Let's not waste our time sniffing around for so long, any spot will do! Ah Christ, a squirrel, here goes my arm again. Okay, finally, a poop -- it's about time. Yes, that's fine, another stick. Yes, I don't care if you bring it inside. I know it'll be a mess to clean up later, but better to chew on a stick than my furniture. Good lord, running with this dog is a chore."

4 comments:

Erin said...

LOL! You two are hilarious. If you want a dog to run with, take the spotted hound. She loves to run and is less distracted by grass.

teacherwoman said...

Hee hee hee! Definitely a LOL post! Love it!

Anonymous said...

um, so does that mean you run the rest of it with a bag of poop in your hand?

MNFirefly said...

ROFL!!! That's SO cute!!