TAT CN Header

Friday, October 27, 2006

Fuelin' Up

I got my fuel belt today. Tomorrow is the week's long run: We'll see how that belt works out. I also got a new sports bra, new shorts, and another pair of socks! The running store was a success!

In other news, my halloween party is tomorrow and my costume is MIA. I spotted what I wanted in a store about a month ago and should've just bought it then because time seems to just vanish from underneath me, and here I am tonight wandering through the mall and there's nothing. I might have to resort to a halloween get-up of yore.

We'll see. It will have to be a surprise I guess.

1 comment:

Iron Jayhawk said...

Five bonus points for great use of the word "yore."

Be a doll and remind all of us northern folks what it's like to run in shorts and springy summery gear in late October??