- Bought a new bed last night: It rocks. It's a sleigh bed, so I guess technically, it "slays"! Ha! It will be delivered on Saturday, which means I have to clean under the old bed -- am a little frightened of what lurks under there.
- Ran last night after season premiere of "Lost" -- both the run and the show were awesome; it was another late run though and I am a little leary of running through the night with who knows what slouching in the shadows -- the fear keeps me fast.
- It was eleven before I got showered and bedded after the run last night, so do you think I felt like getting up at 6? Heck no! I need 9 hours of sleep people! So, yeah, I'm facing another night run tonight.
- The instructor that I have been filling in for (who fell off a treadmill and broke her ankle) will not be completely healed and able to return to teaching for at least two more weeks -- maybe three -- so that means I will continue with her classes. It's only the thought that I am raking in extra cash that keeps me sane; otherwise, the added work is pushing me toward the cliffs of insanity.
- Last note: I think the invention of mini-candy bars is the single greatest scientific accomplishment of all time: They taste delicious and because they are so small, they have no calories, so I can have as many as I want (tell me otherwise -- I dare you).
- My real life is a lot like THS (True Hollywood Story) except there's no fame, fortune, or drug addiction. Instead, I'm happily married, have two children, and a dog who's prone to barfing at 3 am. I love them all, but I also have to run away from them every day. I always run back, though.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
The highlights and low-lights (in bullet form):