1. It was buggy. I'm still digging their small carcasses out of my eyeballs.
2. I think I'm beginning to like the iPod's controls on the earbud wires. I can't say why, but I am warming to them.
3. I wish I had taken water. By the end, I was parched.
4. The "feels like" temp was 90. Yup, that's September in South Florida.
5. The one signal that the season is changing is that it is getting darker earlier. I got back from the evening's run at 7:30, and it was already nearly dark.
6. I finished my 6 miler in 59:09, which is a 9:48 min/mile pace. I started out a little too fast (9:23 pace) and then slowly tired out. But, anytime I cruise in at a sub-10 min/mile pace, I'm pleased.
Great job! I love the format of this post
Still light here @ 730... but not for long, I am sure.
i saw an ad for the new ipod shuffle and thought of you
nice pace ... but that's what I expect when I read you blog
what were you digging the bugs out with? was there that many!
Nice evening run.
Yuck to fall bugs! and early night fall.
Ooooh, 6 miles sans water? That's tough!
BTW (and I'm so behind here), I read your blog about the student who had the seizure. How scary! You completely did the right thing!
I'm impressed that you did as well as you did without water. When it's hot, 4 is my absolute limit without water.
Ew for buggy runs!
If it's warm, I must have water with me if I'm doing more than 3 miles...I'm impressed!
Great pace in this heat!
Nice 6-miler! I can't believe you ran for an hour at 90F without water. I can barely handle a 5K anymore without fluid, even when it's cool.
umm, you're supposed to catch the bugs in your teeth... just sayin...
Not only are you streaking now you cruising with the speedy times! Yeah, that darkness thang is getting to me.......
I'm sad to see the long days go. I walked out of a restaurant the other night at 7:30 and it was so dark.
...and you'll lop another 10-20 seconds or more off that pace when the feels like drops into the 70s!
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casinos online[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]free casino[/url] free no store reward at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]redeem casino
Post a Comment