TAT CN Header

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day...22?

Yesterday, I wrapped up my 21 day streak with a solo 6 miler (58:59 -- I was so pleased to get it done in less than 60 minutes!). And then, I got up this morning and took Norah for a 3 miler (31:13 -- I am WAY slower when I'm pushing her).

So, the streak continues!

I figure: Why not extend it another 9 days for an even 30 day streak? Might as well, right? And we'll just see where it goes from there...

...and, as for some video of Norah taking a few, initial steps? Nada so far this weekend. She has repeated her new feat by taking one or steps between Jerry and I, but she hasn't offered any walking opportunity that has easily leant itself to videotaping. No worries. I'm sure as she gains more stability and confidence, she'll do more and we'll get the chance to capture it on tape; until then, you'll just have to take my word for it.

10 comments:

Marlene said...

What a nice solid run to end the 21 days... and she's still going!

Evolving Through Running said...

Now that she's on her feet have you gotten her some compression socks? Is she neutral or pronating? Is she stretching properly before and after? :)

Congrats on the milestone for the little one, and the 21+ day milestone for yourself. My fragile legs would have given up several days ago.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe 50 - another nice, round number.

Middle Name Marie said...

Congrats on 21 days of running!

ajh said...

Can't wait to see how far the streak goes!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
At this point, does your body feel comfortable running daily?

Charbelle said...

You rock that is so awesome you're pushing the streak out!!

Heather said...

Great six miler!

Wes said...

very.nice!!

sRod said...

If you already passed the 21 day mark it should be easy to crank out a couple more days...


Pretty soon I imagine you will only be able to take pictures of Norah walking, standing, and causing all sorts of a raucous