TAT CN Header

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Warm Air...Ahhh!

I ran yesterday for the first time back in FL and it felt wonderful! The air was so deliciously warm and moist, I could have kissed it. I guess it takes running in a different climate to appreciate the weather I get to enjoy here all year round.

P.S. The marathon dreams (or, "nightmares"?) have commenced: So far, I have dreamt that I slept through the marathon, dreamt that I started late, and dreamt that I forgot hair ties and had to run with my hair all over the place. I suspect dreams involving my clothing or shoes are next.

5 comments:

Junie B said...

bring EXTRA hair ties!!! i tend to break mine at the most inopportune time!!

teacherwoman said...

I am so jealous of your beautiful weather down there! Even though it has been warmer than usual up here, it is still chilly to run in!

I agree with the extra hair ties! I usually have them everywhere, just for that reason!

Happy dreams, from here on out!

miss petite america said...

it's amazing how the littlest things turn into the BIGGEST annoyances and worries :)

i'm sure the dreams are just your body's way of getting out all the anxiety now so you're fresh and relaxed come race day!

i can't wait to hear the report!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear FL is good. Try not to let the dreams get to you too much - you'll do great.

Erin said...

I am a dork and am starting to worry for you. Use two ponytail holders incase one breaks and tie an extra shoelace in your hair. As for clothing ripping...well, hopefully none of yours are that old. If it does happen, think of Will Farrell and repeatedly say "We're Streaking!" That should keep the humor level up and the embarrassment down.