TAT CN Header

Monday, October 17, 2005

Finally Fall

The weather has finally cooled down some and it is glorious. Last night I went for a run outside and the weather was just right after the sun went down. It was cool and there was a pleasant breeze blowing. Florida is very pleasant from the middle of October to about the middle of March; it's the summer that is unbearable.

I'm glad the season has turned cooler. Now I can run outside more, which is really what I prefer to do. It feels more like running when you can actaully go somewhere instead of feeling like a hamster on a wheel. I would be so much happier running at the gym if there was an indoor track -- that's even better than the treadmill. But the treadmill has its perks, so I won't be mean to it.

Anyway, I'm happy now that I can start running in the fresh air more. Of course in about two weeks it will be getting dark at like 5 pm, so the good weather comes at a price.

No comments: