TAT CN Header

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3 Miles with a Crab Apple

This morning, I again did my run with Norah in the stroller, and again, she wasn't that happy about it. I don't know what the deal has been the past two days, but she just gets cranky about halfway through -- I think she gets tired of being confined to the stroller (which, if that's the case, we have a loooooong road trip ahead of us this summer when we drive to MN). But again, because of the timing of her crankitude, I had no choice but to "just keep running" and get home, so I had to listen to some baby-whining for a few minutes.

Thankfully, tomorrow is a running rest day, so perhaps with a day off, she'll re-adjust her attitude about riding along in the stroller. I hope so. And, if not, well...I guess it's good that she's happy the rest of the time!

13 comments:

Krissy said...

Oh my goodness, she is so darn cute! I wonder if Eli will start to get po'd one day in the running stroller as well? The past week I have not run at all with him between his ear infection and all rain here in CT...if he does start to fuss one day I am just going to remind him he is the reason why I have these remaing 7 pounds on me! hahah..

Marlene said...

I hope Miss Norah enjoys her rest day. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how can someone that cute have an attitude...

Erin said...

Sounds like when we tried to put her to bed. Fine any other time but being in the reclined position was NOT for her.

Start taking shorter trips in the car to prep for it. Drive for an hour, then 2, etc. It will prepare you for the fun trip this summer. ;)

Jes said...

Aw, I hope that she enjoys your next run. She is just so gosh darn cute!

Alison said...

My son started crawling two days ago and you literally can't keep him confined for 10 seconds. He now hates the stroller, hates the car, and doesn't even want to be held (unless he's tired). He wants to move, move, move!

Ryan said...

She has got teeth-ers coming in, dammit, let her be.

teacherwoman said...

Sorry to hear she wasn't too happy today with the ride ... Hopefully a day off will suit her! :)

James said...

Best of luck with your next run with her. Does she have a favorite stuffed animal to ride with? That helps with my boy.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute though.

Anonymous said...

She's a cute crab apple, though!

Wes said...

She's pushing your buttons. Babies are so smart :-)

Jess said...

Sorry Norah got fussy on your run. I hope the rest day will make her itching to be back in the stroller!