TAT CN Header

Friday, May 11, 2007

R-O-C-K

Total time spent on the phone with technical support with either Rhapsody or Sandisk (my mp3 manufacturer): 2 hours, 20 minutes.

Number of calls: 5.

Number of emails that sent me unhelpful links: 3.

Number of tech support people I spoke to: 7.

Number of people truly able to help me: 1 (who used lingo such as "like," "totally," and "dude" a little too frequently for my taste).

Number of people I cursed at: 1 (I may have uttered the words "motherfucking mp3 player" and "I want to throw this fucking thing in the garbage.")

Finally, finally, the "like-this-and-like-that" guy was able to help me. I had to totally wipe the mp3 clean, change some settings, re-configure something, promise him my first-born child, and then re-download my songs. But it worked! My god it worked! Now, I can actually use this mp3 player -- the one my husband bought me for Chirstmas. Christmas, people! I can't begin to detail the frustration I've expereinced with it, but now it works and my run tonight is gonna friggin' rock!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I'd totally give my first born up for some music, most definitely! Who wants to hear whining when you can hear sweet music? Kids are so overrated anyway :P Have fun, I hope it does rock!

MNFirefly said...

WOW! That's really horrible, but I am glad that you were able to get to working now.