TAT CN Header

Monday, April 02, 2007

A Return to Routine

Our houseguest departed at the crack of dawn this morning, so now it's back to our regular routine. While I was sad to see her go, it is nice to be able to resume normal activities. So, now I've got to return to my running (I've been a total slacker), my healthier eating habits (lots of high calorie grub in the past week), and I need a short hiatus from drinking (March was a celebratory month and between St. Paddy's, camping, and company I drank many, many beers).

Today I'm trying to catch up on some work, but I hope to get a short run in this evening so I can begin to re-establish my schedule.

3 comments:

Triseverance said...

Did someone mention many many beers? mmmmmmmm beer.

teacherwoman said...

Many beers... it's amazing how those "special events" sneak up on us and make us consume, many beers. Enjoy your back to routine run tonight!

Erin said...

I thought February was jam packed but March was also. Are you ready to resume your walking routine also? I am itching to walk.