TAT CN Header

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Some days

Can't remember how many days I should enter as the title of my post, so I say "Fuck it," just stick with me.

Right now I'm waiting for my jalapeno poppers to finish baking. Right now, I'll admit to you, I'm drunk (it's no secret; the bartender, knows, my friends know, now you should know). I blame bowling, that evil institution that demands that you not only fling a ball down the lane at some innocent pins, but that you also consume buckets of beer. I love the novelty of "buckets." Who thought of that? A genius, that's who. Genius. A bucket of beer! That person deserves a Nobel Prize. Right next to the guy who invented the pitcher of beer. That guy also gets props. I mean, a whole pitcher! Wow!

Anyway, at this time of night, it's time to sit down to a little VH1 (thankfully some "Behind the Music" is on -- Green Day, awesome!) and you grab a bottle of water, and you heat up some jalapeno poppers. There is, of course, the internal pull to Taco Bell, but tonight I resisted, and that my friends, is progress. Four days without Taco Bell. I should get a gold star or something.

Anyway, I'm sad to report that I didn't run today, but I didn't have time, but with the bowling, I figure I burned a few calories and I actually bowled well tonight ( a 133! that's incredible! maybe I should go pro!), so I feel justified in skipping the run. Hopefully I'll get a run in tomorrow. I also hope to type this blog entry in while I'm sober. But, we can't all reach our dreams!

Check ya later!

No comments: