TAT CN Header

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Toddler Tuesday: Play Time!

It's interesting to watch how kids' play develops as they develop; you can see how their world becomes more complex and imaginative as they do.  I love this.  I think it's so fun to see how Norah now interacts with her toys in a manner that requires her imagination.  Here she is this morning hosting a lunch/tea party for her babies and Bo-Bo.
They eat an eclectic assortment of food, and apparently, they have to eat straight from the pots and pans she prepared the food in, but there were no complaints from her guests.  They all seemed satisfied by her hospitality.
Now, if only SHE would eat as good as her babies do!

18 comments:

Carolina John said...

awwww how cute!

Crissy Rae said...

I notice a whole lotta naked at this party!

Wes said...

when are evil lessons? LMAO... she's so cute...

Heather said...

I love the look she is giving you in the first picture - the total teenager, mom, I'm busy right now so quit taking this picture look. I get that one a lot. :)

Julie D said...

Those babies should come dressed to the tea party!

Norah looks so grown up!!

Krissy said...

that baby all hunched over is cracking me up! hahah....looks like me after a rough night of drinking!

TNTcoach Ken said...

LOL, all us pervs noticed the naked party guest!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

She is just imagining a tea party in a tropical location...where clothes are optional. ;-)

seriously, she is getting so big! What a cutie pie!

Robin said...

How cute! Is that her purse there her right? :)

ajh said...

I notice she is still wearing her Tat!

MNFirefly said...

Very cute.

MCM Mama said...

Love it! We've never had much in the way of baby doll play (despite my boys owning plenty of dolls and stuffies), but Shoo's cars used to act out some pretty elaborate scenarios.

Anonymous said...

Norah is just trying to minimize the number of dishes to clean up after the tea party. Great idea, Norah!

Miz said...

OMG LOVE.

so sweet and I miss those days.

fancy nancy said...

Em's babies are way better eaters than her!!!

Geodess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geodess said...

So sweet, I miss those days.. Enjoy every moment

Agate Lake Girl said...

I like how the babies are dining "alfresco" which I mistakenly thought meant naked when I was younger.

Rylee was wondering if she could bring her babies over for a picnic sometime.

She wanted to ask you herself:
Bhbnjkkngcgggggjhffghffhjhfhiopzzxxcvbnmbnhl?