TAT CN Header

Friday, October 07, 2011

Feces Friday

This morning, Norah was playing on the back porch when she called to me: "Mama!  Norah poopy!"

I come out on the porch to discover that she'd pooped, then taken off her pull-up, and a loose turd had set itself free and was sitting on the tile.  Argh!

So, I take her inside, leaving that renegade piece of poop, and clean her up (for the record, it was the 2nd time today that I got poop on my arm -- Caleb had a poo-plosion earlier that was so unwieldy, I seriously thought of just cutting his onesie off him).  We go back out on the porch, armed with poop clean up materials, and find that there is no sign of the turd. 

Just a small brown dog licking his lips...

...yeah, how's that image for your Friday?!  My dog is a shit eater!

As Norah said, when I explained where the turd had disappeared to, "No eat poop, Scooter!  Yucky!"

"Yucky" for sure!

15 comments:

Julie D said...

Good thing I finished my breakfast!

Whhyyyy do dogs have to eat poop?! My sister had a dog once that would eat his if given the chance. My dog currently seems to be mostly ok with not doing it.

Sarah said...

Hilarious! Love reading your blog as my kids are the same age as yours and I can relate to all your stories! I'm not doing as good a job with returning to ru Ning as you are though. Well done!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Thanks for sharing............... HA!

C said...

Sweet baby jesus. Guess I'll wait a while before I even contemplate making dinner.

Krissy said...

EWE!!! hahaha...isn't it funny how much poop consumes our lives when you have 2 kids this young?!

Erin said...

It must be a poopy kinda day. I too had poo hands from Mason and had to wipe Miller's butt after a turd in the toilet. At least Scooter made that chore easier on you. Just make sure you passed him a doggy breath mint afterwards.

Sarah said...

Sorry but I had to delurk to say that your post made me laugh at loud on the train home from work.

Love your posts!

Lee said...

I like the title of this post. Nice alliteration.

MCM Mama said...

Eww and LOL! I pretty much don't miss those days...

Lauren said...

Holy poop! That's funny

fancy nancy said...

Oh my word!!! Gotta love the chaos of toddlers and potty training!! Then add in a layer of dog....hilarious!

Lauren said...

Yeah, I have to agree with Norah on this one. Yucky.

MNFirefly said...

Oh yuck!!!

Agate Lake Girl said...

How long before you let Scootor lick you in the face again? :)

Anonymous said...

Laughing my ass off!

And yes, you are worth more than an abbreviation!