TAT CN Header

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Quiet Night

This evening at home has been glorious: I got to spend some time with the neglected Scooter dog, we bonded.

I got to pick up some around the house, and I cleaned the master bathroom, which to be honest, had a little mold growing in the toilet bowl.

I got to read some more of my book, "Then We Came to the End" by Joshua Ferris, and it's pretty good. I might finish it tonight or tomorrow. Will probably stop at B&N after class tomorrow anyway and stock up on a few new reads.

And, I got a run in. 4 miles. Time: 37:57. Felt pretty good -- weather was nice.

Now, I think I will eat something. Probably a bowl of cereal, because when Jerry's gone, I pretty much don't cook.

Ahhh...it's nice to have an evening at home!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

***jealous***

David said...

Cereal and a movie (might I suggest) sounds like a great evening plan. Hope McScoots is a happy boy, sprawled out and happy.

MNFirefly said...

Nice run, Jess!

TonyP said...

Until the 5 and 7 year olds are grown up and out of the house....thre is no such thing as a quiet night for me. :)

Great run.

Viv said...

That sounds like a perfect evening. Unlees it is Fiber One cereal. Glad you are feeling 100%!

SavvyFitChica said...

It sounds like the perfect weekend. And I'm glad to read that weekend-cleaning is what other people do too...I just don't have time during the week! LOL!

Marcy said...

What?!? How come you're cleaning the BR? You better crack down on Jerry. Tell him that is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE that the toilet had some mold on it, and he better do it right next time. Gaaaawwwddddd. :P LOL JK!

chia said...

Sounds like a perfect night! Hey, I almost kept up with you last night. Did my 4 miles in 40:08!

Unknown said...

Nice timing with your recent run! I envied ya, got the whole place to yourself. I wish I have that! With two girls running around plus a wife. Its a nice disposition to have a whole place to yourself.