TAT CN Header

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Nothing to Say

You know those days when you think you have something to say, but then it turns out you don't? I guess today is one of those days. I automatically logged into Blogger and started a new post, but then just blanked out for about ten minutes. Literally, there was nothing to say. Then, I figured I could bribe everyone with some pictures of the dog (he has nothing to do with running, but he's cute, and studies show that people respond more strongly to cute animals than they do to scantily clad individuals -- hard to believe that could be true), but then, as I was browsing Scooter pics, I remembered that I hadn't downloaded new ones from the camera, and to do so right now seemed like too much effort. So, I'll have to retreat to cute dog pictures at another time.

Therefore, I'm left with really nothing to tell you. I ran yesterday afternoon -- a short distance (3 miles), and I read some running blogs (other people's achievement sometimes makes me feel like I did the same workout, and some people are very ambitious). Today I went to yoga, and tomorrow I have a long run ahead of me -- a little psyched out since I felt like death after Monday's long run, but still trying to remain positive.

Guess that's all I have to share. Maybe tomorrow I'll have better things to say. Talk to you then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. A few posts back you mentioned how you would have to drive the route you ran to get the distance. Google has an on-line pedometer that's great. It can map distances wherever; you don't even have to stick to streets-- you can cut through parks and alleys or whatever. Try it: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com. It's worked really well for me to determine my running routes. Hope you find it helpful! I really enjoy your blog! El.