TAT CN Header

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Headache

I have a pounding headache this morning from the Christmas party we hosted last night. I didn't think I had that much to drink, but it must've been the combination of champagne, beer, and cosmos because my head is killing me. I popped a couple of Advil, so I'm waiting for them to work their magic, and in the meantime, I'm sucking down water.

It was a good party though and I had lots of fun. We shared some drinks, some laughs, some food, and some gifts. I received a great t-shirt that reads "I'm a Virgin (This is an Old T-Shirt)"! Don't you love that? I love it! In fact I love it so much I fell asleep (passed out) in it and it was even comfy as pajamas.

We even sampled some of the Jones Soda "Holiday Pack" -- each soda tasted like part of a holiday meal: turkey, stuffing, cranberry, pumpkin pie. I was only willing to sample the cranberry, and the thought of drinking the others kinda made me want to vommit.

So, all in all, it was a great holiday party and I love those.

(Ahh, this entry really sucks, doesn't it? Sorry, but I'm just a touch hungover and can't say that I have anything truly coherent or interesting to note. Perhaps I will be improved for tomorrow's post. Disregard this one if you need to.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggh.... you are not the only one. I woke up this morning feeling as if a dumptruck ran over my head and a cat fell asleep in my mouth, right after urinating in my eyes. Good party though Jess!!

Unknown said...

'Twas a good time. Glad I could make it this year and thank you for the great gifts! In fact, I am wearing one of them today :)

I was a little slow this morning but the champagne and beer treated me well.

Good thing Christmas only comes once a year.

Froyd said...

hahaha!